- 1 1/2 oz Tequila
- 3/4 oz Fresh lemon juice
- 3/4 oz Honey syrup1
- 1 Egg white
- 1 dash Scrappy’s lavender bitters
- Garnish: Lavender sprig
- Add all ingredients into a shaker and dry-shake (without ice).
- Add ice and shake again to emulsify thoroughly.
- Strain into a chilled coupe glass.
- Garnish with a lavender sprig.
Honey syrup: Add 1/2 cup honey and 1/2 cup water to a small saucepan over medium heat. (You can experiment and decide how much of a honey flavor you want in your syrup. The more honey you use, the thicker the syrup and stronger in flavor it will be.) Stir until blended. Strain into a jar and seal tightly with a lid. Will keep for 1 month in the refrigerator. ↩︎