You can only eat so much, and though we’ll likely stretch those limits tomorrow, at some point we all have to take a break. The good folks at Coudal Partners have the perfect solution: a simple test (available as a convenient PDF) that Einstein says only a handful of people can actually figure out.
The premise is simple: somebody in the neighborhood keeps a fish, but who? Read the clues, work it out, and send your answer to the Coudal folks. If you’re right they might have a prize for you. You can leave your answer in the comments here too, but all I’ll have for you is left over turkey.
Here are the hints. The question is “who owns the fish?”
- The Brit lives in the red house.
- The Swede keeps dogs as pets.
- The Dane drinks tea.
- The green house is on the left of the white house.
- The green house owner drinks coffee.
- The person who smokes Pall Malls keeps birds.
- The owner of the yellow house smokes Dunhills.
- The man living in the house right in the center drinks milk.
- The man who smokes Blends lives next to the one who keeps cats.
- The Norwegian lives in the first house.
- The man who keeps horses lives next to the one who smokes Dunhills.
- The owner who smokes Bluemasters drinks beer.
- The German smokes Princes.
- The Norwegian lives next to the blue house.
- The man who smokes Blends has a neighbor who drinks water.