Aaron Brazell at WordCamp is talking about search and finability “not SEO.” Riffing on Ambient Findability, he asks:
- Can people find your blog?
- Can people find their way around your blog?
- Can people find your content and services despite your blog?
- Your blog serves as a nexus for information about you.
- You serve as the nexus for trust and relevance.
Going Further? Make your social content outside your blog searchable, findable via your blog. Brazell conveniently recommends using Lijit, which does just that.