After 24 questions like “You secretly enjoy watching other people suffer and squirm” (hey, what’s wrong with a little schaedenfreud?) you’ll find yourself placed somewhere on the scale from possible liar to full-blown certified asshole.
- You don’t sound like a certified asshole, unless you are fooling yourself.
- You sound like a borderline certified asshole, perhaps the time has come to start changing your behavior before it gets worse.
- You sound like a full-blown certified asshole to me, get help immediately. But, please, don’t come to me for help, as I would rather not meet you.
And if that isn’t enough self-abuse, another quiz asks “do you make air travel miserable for everyone else?”
I take some offense at the suggestion in one question that asking for extra refreshments is bad behavior, as I feel I can never get enough to drink on a plane, but at least the scale seems a little easier:
- You are too perfect to be true, I don’t believe you.
- You sound like a generally civilized passenger to me.
- You are a borderline “Flying ARSE,”
- You are a certified “Flying ARSE.” I hope that you don’t sit near me.
- You are a certified “Flaming Flying ARSE.” I wish that airlines could ban you from flying.