- Dartmouth College in the WiFi limelight, again as they replace their 1500 802.11b APs with A+B+G APs. WiFi Net News wonders how WiMax will change Dartmouth’s plans next time around.
- Foof makes some snazzy looking iPod and laptop cases.
- Michelle has set up an example of the worst designed web page ever. It’s a counter-example thing.
- Brad Templeton brought a VoIP phone to Burning Man. His site has info on how he built it and where people called.
My main interest is in the satellite IP service they used. There was far too little info about that.
- Regarding Satelite IP About.com has information and links. More links here, too.
This might be an alternative to the cell carrier mobile networking options that I dug up earlier.