eBaum’s World added a couple of funny Bush videos recently.
- What is soveriegnty? Bumble mumble. Two things: if he was a lot smarter, he would have known the meaning of “sovereignty,” but if we was just a little bit smarter, he would have known that the question was about how his government would treat Native Americans and answered that.
- The claim is that this is a video of George W. Bush drunk at a wedding (with all apologies that it’s a WMV file).
The thing about these is that once you start wasting your working day watching them, you can’t really stop. So here’s a few more related videos and sound clips:
- Pleasure Boat Captains For Truth has three ads posted now, but the text is worth reading too.
- Bush In 30 Seconds has been around a while (I covered it in January), but it’s still meaningful today.
- This mashup of the 2003 State Of The Union also seems relevant today (and will always be more accurate than the original). I first posted it in Feb 2003.
- I thought this Bush Sr. Monologue was pretty funny when I found it in Feb 2004.